Support the iCan Foundation
Help for Deserving Members of our COMMUNITY
At the iCan Foundation our goal is to give youth and young adults the support they need to achieve personal and professional success.
Your donations provide the following opportunities:
- $10 - Volunteer transportation/lunch voucher
- $10 - Daily Participant Lunch Voucher for internships/training programs
- $20 - Emergency food
- $25 - Purchases a youth performance incentive
- $25 - Metro/Bus fare for a week to work or training program
- $25 - Grooming/haircut for young men for job interviews
- $30 - Refreshments for Community Partner & Parents Wrap Session
- $35 - Grooming for young women for job interview
- $40 - Two hours of childcare services for children while their parents participate in weekly program activities
- $50 - Cultural Competency Training for iCan Volunteer Corp members.
- $75 - Wellness Group Activity- instructional & participation fee for up to 15 clients for athletic or exercise program to promote physical fitness
- $100 - Provides supplies and materials for Youth Service Learning Projects
- $100 - Purchases attire for interviewing and newly employed youth
- $150 - $500- educational support fees; GED/ESL classes, continuing education/certification class, CPR, First Aide, Food Handlers certification, & post secondary education classes
Please enter you donation below and Thank you in advance for you support
*** For donations of $250 or more, your name and a link to your company or organization will be listed on our Supports page for a period of one year.***
Together We All Can Make A Difference!