Scholarship Selection Criteria:
The selection process for attaining this scholarship is based on the checklist below. Please review carefully.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Proof and college acceptance.M
- Copy of high school transcript.
- Maintain at least a 2.8 GPA throughout your collegiate career to maintain eligibility.
- Recipients will be chosen by the iCan Foundations Board of Directors.
The mission of the iCan Foundation is to provide financial assistance to college bound students. We seek to assist members of the community who aspire to attain their college education. As a community organization our goal is to assist those who aspire to attend college but lack the financial resources and support to make this dream a reality. We support students who recognize that higher education affords them the greatest chance to succeed both personally and professionally.
Please send document containing the following information to: Coach@TheThirdMajorTalk.com or mail it to the address provided in the Contact Us section.
- Your Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Primary Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code
- Your Primary Email Address
- Your Primary Phone Number
- The Learning Institution from which you have received a letter of acceptance.
- How did you hear about this scholarship program?
- In 500 words or less, please tell us how this scholarship will help you further your educational and professional goals.